Top Ten Best Sellers May 2010
Buying a mini refrigerator can be difficult with so many choices available on the market, to help in your search here is the latest best selling list for May 2010. All the fridges listed are available online from Amazon :
1. Sanyo SR3770-S Counter High Compact Refrigerator – This model from Sanyo is packed with useful features. Coming in at 3.7 Cu Ft and measuring 18 5/8 inches by 33 1/2 by 19 7/8 ins this refrigerator is perfectly sized to offer great compact versatility. Finished with a contemporary black and stainless finish this model offers all the usual features for positioning such as levelling feet, flat back design and reversible door hinges. Features include a full width freezer compartment, two interior shelves, manual defrost, thermostatic temperature control, door mounted can dispenser as well as vertical bottle storage. Weighing in at 60 lbs this is an easy refrigerator to move to any location you need.
2. Haier HNSB02 White Mini Refrigerator Freezer – This 1.7 cu ft marvel is ideal for those looking for a smaller refrigerator to store a few bottles in or to act as a second household fridge. This model comes with a single pull out wire shelf, door storage and half width freezer compartment. Features also include reversible door and seven setting thermostatic control and manual defrost with drip tray. Measuring in at 18-5/8 by 17-1/2 by 19-5/8 inches and weighing 41 pounds this compact refrigerator can be placed easily in dorm rooms or under desks without cluttering.
3. Haier HNSB02SS Mini Refrigerator Freezer – An alternate to the sister model featuring in number 2 in this list. Packed with all the same features but offering a more contemporary stainless steel finish. Sized and featured in exactly the same way this model will give a more space age less traditional look to any space you use the model in.
4. Haier HSA04WNCBB Mini Fridge Freezer – This 3.9 Cu ft Haier mini refrigerator freezer is ideal for one or two people use. Comes with a full width freezer, three full width slide out storage shelves, door bottle and can storage, adjustable legs for levelling, thermostatic control, manual defrost. Available in black color only, measures in at 20 x 19.2 x 34 inches and weighs 77 pounds. Great little fridge freezer for those looking for a versatile size that will be useful over its entire lifetime.
5. Haier HNSE05BB – 4.6 Cu ft Refrigerator freezer comes with a half width freezer and loads of space for bottles and snacks. Three removable glass shelves and door can dispenser make this a popular model for students or others who need a little extra room in their refrigerator. Measuring 20.5 x 22 x 32 inches and weighing 72 pounds this machine is a little larger than standard compacts but offers improved storage as a result.
6. Edgestar CRF150SS Compact Refrigerator/Freezer With Lock – This 1.5 cu ft compact fridge features a single compartment that can either be used as a refrigerator or freezer and comes with door lock with two keys. Being small this model is cheap on electric and easy to move around weighing in at less than 30 pounds. The model features a single removable wire shelf but does not feature any door storage due to it’s diminutive size. Measures in at 17.8 x 18.5 x 19.5 inches and features a stainless steel reversible door. Ideal for students.
7. Sunpentown RF-320S Double Door Compact Refrigerator Freezer – 3.2 Cu ft capacity energy star mini refrigerator. The manufacturer claims this double door model only costs $22 a year to run. Features single wire shelf, door can dispenser, crisper and door bottle storage along with seperate freeze compartment. Measures in at 20.7 x 18.7 x 33.7 inches and weighs 72 pounds this model enjoys rave reviews for it’s surprisingly efficient performance and excellent customer support. Features all the usual reversible doors, leveling legs
8. Sanyo SR-A2480K – Sanyo’s best selling 2.4 cu ft mid size compact comes with a black finish, half width freezer compartment, two wire coated removable shelves, door storage with can dispenser, leveling legs, reversible door and weighs in at 47 pounds. Measures 18.5 x 19.5 x 25.5 inches and costs $33 a year to run.
9. Igloo FR180 Mini Fridge – This 1.7 cu ft refrigerator is the first model in the list that doesn’t feature a freezer and is purely a compact for storing extra drinks and small items only. The lack of a freezer makes this model economic, lightweight and CFC free. Features a single wire shelf and door storage, adjustable feet and reversible stainless steel door mounted on a black exterior cabinet. Measures 20.2 x 18.2 x 20.5 inches and weighs in at 39 pounds for easy placement and use. This fridge is noted for it’s true ability to chill!
10. Sanyo SR-4912M Compact - This 5 cu ft energy rated sanyo mini refrigerator model is a true jumbo mini refrigerator. Comes without a freezer compartment but features three removable glass shelves, crisper draw, door storage for two liter bottles, door can dispenser, thermostatic control, reversible door, leveling feet, features all black cabinet and stainless steel door and only costs $33 a year to run. Ideal for office or dorm use this model measures in at 22.8 x 21.5 x 33.8 inches and weighs 76 pounds.